Monday 19 November 2012

The Solution.

I've worked out what I'm going to do with my life.

It's pretty simple really; according to BBC news, there's a positive correlation between eating cocoa and winning Noble prizes. Hence I'm going to start eating lots of cocoa and win a Nobel prize. 

Sorted.

I haven't decided what I'm going to win my Nobel prize for yet, but I'm sure I'll think of something. Can't be too hard.

When I was younger I used to think I'd be sorted for life if I invented something, however, I was naiive enough to think that I'd just have a spark of inspiration and voila; mission accomplished. Not realising how much work and effort goes into these things. Maybe I should've just eaten more chocolate.

Clearly, the cocoa/Nobel prize idea isn't very realistic. Be great if it was though. If it was that simple all you had to do was eat more chocolate (probably get a bit fat) and then you'd be given this award, along with a diploma, a gold medal and some money. Would definitely defeat the point though, and make Nobel prizes slightly less prestigious. Not much recognition in eating lots of chocolate. Unless you're like Adam Richman.

So back to the drawing board; no Nobel prizes for me. Possibly need to aim a bit lower; getting a degree first - that might be useful. Then I can think about Nobel prizes....

No comments:

Post a Comment